The personal data you supply shall be processed by the site owner, NEBRIJA FOUNDATION (hereinafter, NEBRIJA FOUNDATION), which has the following contact details:
- Registered office: C/ Cea Bermúdez, nº 59, 28003 – Madrid
- Tel. no.: 91 452 11 50
- Email address: fundación@nebrija.es
The data supplied shall be processed with the following purposes, depending on the reason why they were provided:
- To settle queries and process information requests or any other type of petition you make via any of the contact forms made available to you on the organisation’s website.
- To send advertising and sales communications, including via electronic media. Users will be informed through these communications of the different services provided by NEBRIJA UNIVERSITY and events it organises. If you do not want your data processed for this purpose, please check the box at the bottom of the form collecting the data.
- If you have sent us your CV, your data will be processed to manage and arrange your job application.
The data will be processed on the legal basis of the consent of the party who supplies them. You may withdraw consent at any time, although this will not affect the permissibility of procedures carried out beforehand. Supplying your data is voluntary but if you choose not to supply them they will not be processed for the abovementioned purposes. Therefore, communicating your personal data for these purposes is a necessary requirement for us to attend to requests formulated via this route and to send, where applicable, the organisation’s commercial communications.
- Processing requests to sign up to clubs, the summer school or sports activities organised by the Foundation and to process the scholarships and aid it offers. In this case, your data will be processed on the basis of the legal relationship binding on the parties. Processing personal data is necessary for correct admission and enrolment in the different clubs, summer school and sports activities and to process the associated scholarships and aid, so it is compulsory to provide them as you cannot enrol without your data having been processed.
Your data will be kept for the time needed to answer your request, petition, query or claim and to close the proceeding. They will then be filed as part of our communications log unless you ask for them to be suppressed by writing to the email address provided above. In the event that you enrol as a student in the University or sign up to one of the services offered by it, your data will be kept throughout the term of the related academic or service relationship and afterwards to respond to any possible legal liabilities emerging as a consequence of this relationship. In the event that your data are processed to send commercial communications, they may be stored indefinitely for this purpose unless you have not given your consent for this or you have objected to the sending of commercial communications.
- Engagement in the different activities and events carried out by the Foundation entails authorisation of your image/voice being recorded during them. These images/voice recordings may be published on the Nebrija Foundation website, in its corporate magazines and on its social media with the purpose of promoting its activities and events. The processing of your data, including your image/voice, is needed for the development and execution of these activities and events, and this is the basis of the processing so if you do not want your image/voice to be recorded and published as indicated, please do not attend activities and events organised by the University. For this purpose, your data may be kept by the Foundation indefinitely except where you object by writing to the abovementioned email address.
Supplied data may be transferred to the following organisations:
- Nebrija companies (Nebrija schools, Nebrija student halls of residence and the Nebrija University) to send commercial communications on the services they offer or events they organise. The abovementioned companies that provide academic, cultural or lodging services. Your express consent, shown by checking the box at the bottom of the forms, where applicable, is needed for this data transfer. To that end, the data will be processed on the basis of your consent and it is not compulsory to supply it, in which case you will not receive the abovementioned information. You may withdraw consent at any time, although this will not affect the permissibility of procedures carried out beforehand.
- Public administrations in the cases provided for by Law.
You accept the processing and inclusion of your data gathered while browsing the portal or supplied by completing the existing forms in accordance with the matters indicated above.
If third-party data are supplied via this website, the supplying party assumes responsibility for having previously obtained consent and having previously informed the third party of all the matters pursuant to article 14 of the Data Protection Regulation.
NEBRIJA FOUNDATION also informs you that events, promotions and other types of advertising information will be published through its social media on the academic services it provides and you agree to receive this information by being a “friend” or “follower” of the University on its social media. If you do not wish to receive this information on your social media profiles you must stop following NEBRIJA UNIVERSITY.
Responsibility for the veracity of data entered both in the website and on the social media used by the University is yours alone and you are responsible for supplying information that is true, exact, complete and up to date and in the opposite case are responsible for supplying inaccurate information.
© Universidad Antonio de Nebrija. Todos los derechos reservados.